Monsoon Valley Premium Range is the award-winning wines made from international grape varietals grown at Monsoon Valley Vineyard. Monsoon Valley Premium Range wines are well balanced and expressive wines which can be enjoyed on their own or with your favourite Thai, Asian and international dishes.
MONSOON VALLEY COLOMBARD
Lifted nose of well ripened gooseberry, green apple, passion fruit and a touch of Sauvignon Blanc’s character. Sweet fruit and punchy flavors within a tight, ripe acidic backbone giving length and a velvety dry finish.
Especially good with: prawns vegetable stir fried, chu chee fish, green curry, ginger chicken, yellow curry and seafood dishes.
Colour: Light straw yellow
Aroma: Citrus, Passion fruits and touch of sweet goose berry
Palate: fresh and crispy, elegant fruits, long finish
Ageing Potential: 2 years from now
Winemaking: Short cold skin maceration, free run juice only, partly natural malolactic fermentation. Ageing in stainless steel tank.
Award Vintage 2015
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2016
Awards Vintage 2014
• Gold Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2015
• Regional Trophy award : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2015
Awards Vintage 2013
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge, Japan 2014
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
Awards Vintage 2012
• Bronze Medal : Decanter Asia Awards, China 2012
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2012
• Seal of Approval : Japn Wine Challenge 2012
• 84 Points : Mundus Vini, Germany 2012
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2013
Awards Vintage 2011
• Bronze Medal : Decanter Worldwide Award, UK 2012
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge, Japan 2011
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2011
• Vote best white wine from APEC wine Challenge San Francisco, USA, 2011
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine and Spirit Competition, Hong Kong 2011