Monsoon Valley Classic Range is blended from Thai and international grapes varieties grown at the Floating Vineyards of Samut Sakorn and Monsoon Valley Vineyard respectively. Designed to perfectly pair with Thai and Asian dishes, the Monsoon Valley Classic Range are easy to enjoy and served in leading Thai restaurants in the UK.
MONSOON VALLEY RED
MADE FROM SHIRAZ AND INDIGENOUS GRAPES (POKDUM).
Plums and red fruits on the nose, soft and velvety texture lingers on the palate through the finish with leathery undertone and berry notes.
Especially good with: red curries, weeping tiger, beef salad, Panang Beef and chilli pork.
Varietal: Shiraz and other red grapes
Colour: light ruby red
Aroma: Red berries, reminiscent spices and toast
Palate: racy acidity, light body, harmonious
Ageing Potential: 3-4 years from now
Winemaking: thermovinification and fermentation at 25 C, Malolactic fermentation, ageing in Stainless steel and partly in oak
Awards Vintage 2013
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World Wine Awards, Asia 2014
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
• Commended Award : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2015
Awards Vintage 2012
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2013
Awards Vintage 2010
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2012
• Bronze Medal : Decanter, UK 2011
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2011