Monsoon Valley Classic Range is blended from Thai and international grapes varieties grown at the Floating Vineyards of Samut Sakorn and Monsoon Valley Vineyard respectively. Designed to perfectly pair with Thai and Asian dishes, the Monsoon Valley Classic Range are easy to enjoy and served in leading Thai restaurants in the UK.
MONSOON VALLEY WHITE
MADE FROM WHITE MALAGA AND COLOMBARD GRAPES.
On the nose well ripened melon and mango with hints of banana. Light and refreshing body with honey and apricot on the palate, finishing with smooth acidity.
Especially good with: green curries, seafood salad, basil chicken, garlic prawns and grilled seafood.
Varietal: Colombard and White Malaga
Colour: Light straw yellow
Aroma: Attractive notes of mango, guava, and slightly citrus scented.
Palate: lighter style of white wine. Refreshing and elegant acidity
Ageing Potential: 2-3 years from now
Winemaking: Skin contact for 4 hours, free run and gentle pressing, cold fermentation, no malolactic fermentation, ageing in stainless steel.
Awards Vintage 2014
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2015
Awards Vintage 2013
• Silver Medal : Decanter World Wine Awards, UK 2014
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
Awards Vintage 2012
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2013
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2012
• Bronze Medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
Awards Vintage 2009
• Bronze Medal : The Beverage Tasting Institute’s Wine Competition, USA 2009
Awards Vintage 2008
• 86 points on Robert Parker website; Tokyo Sep 2008