Monsoon Valley Classic Range is blended from Thai and international grapes varieties grown at the Floating Vineyards of Samut Sakorn and Monsoon Valley Vineyard respectively. Designed to perfectly pair with Thai and Asian dishes, the Monsoon Valley Classic Range are easy to enjoy and served in leading Thai restaurants in the UK.
MONSOON VALLEY ROSÉ
MADE FROM COLOMBARD, SHIRAZ & CHENIN BLANC GRAPES.
Pink color with light orange rim, the nose has a delicate red berry fruit structure. The palate is floral with hints of mango fruit, well balanced with good acidity.
Especially good with: Thai starters, spring roll, fish cakes, Tom Yam Goong, seafood dishes, Pad Thai and fried chicken.
Varietal: Colombard, Chenin Blanc and Shiraz
Aroma: Succulent strawberries and tropical fruits.
Palate: full flavour of sweet fruits balanced with tight acidity backbone. Touch of tannin and lively finish.
Ageing Potential: 2-3 years from now
Winemaking: Skin contact for 4 hours, free run and gentle pressing, fermentation at 16 C, no malolactic, ageing in stainless steel
Awards Vintage 2014
• Best Wine with Tod Man Pla (Curried Fish Cakes in Sweet Chilli Sauce) : HKIWSC (Hong Kong International wine and spirit competition 2016)
Awards Vintage 2013
• Bronze Medal : Japan Wine Challenge 2014
Awards Vintage 2012
• Bronze Medal : Decanter World wine Award, UK 2013
• Bronze medal : Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
Awards Vintage 2011
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2012
• Bronze Medal : FBAT Wine Challenge, Thailand 2011
Awards Vintage 2010
• Commended Award : IWC, UK 2011