About Event from Monsoon Valley:
- Two-night event on 4&5 September 2018.
- Starts serving from 5:30-9:30 pm each night.
- 4-course at £55 per person – can buy a ticket online.
- Menu: 3-course come from Chef Nawamin; his own creation and 1-course come from Patara Chef.
- Wine pairing promotion of £20 per set (add-on) – can purchase on the event day.
Wine pairing – a customer will receive;
- A glass of 125ml Monsoon Valley Shiraz Rose to pair with Grandma’s Garden,
- A glass of 125ml Monsoon Valley Colombard to pair with Crab Yellow Curry,
- A glass of 125ml Monsoon Valley Shiraz Red to pair with Grilled Chicken Nam-Jim-Jaew,
- A glass of 75ml Monsoon Valley Chenin Blanc Dessert Wine to pair with Jewel Pot. Sponsored by Monsoon Valley Wine.
Remark: Patara Soho will be closed for general bookings / all bookings are reserved for Nawamin ticket holders only.
Competition details and prize:
1) An amazing holiday package for two people to Thailand by TAT, Anantara and Thai Airways.
Seven-nights luxury city and beach holiday for two to Thailand (3 nights at Anantara Riverside (Bangkok) with a Spice Spoon Cookery Class and 4 nights at Anantara Resort Hua-Hin plus a one-time amazing dinner). Return flight by Thai Airways. Airport transfer and BKK-HuaHin transfer are provided by the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
How to win a prize: Diners can join by taking pictures from the event (anything to win Nawamin’s heart), tag with #PataraNawamin, best photo and a great caption is judged by Chef Nawamin. The prize will be announced on Patara social media 7 days after the event (12th September 2018).
2) Monsoon Valley Wine Gift Sets.
Two bottles of wine per set and three prizes/gift set per night.
How to win a prize: Three lucky draw each night and announce the winners on Patara facebook.